Palaeontology is the study of ancient life by looking at fossils. Palaeontologists are scientists who explore the past by studying fossils. Palaeontologists learn about how dinosaurs evolved, how they looked and acted, and why they went extinct. You can even try it yourself by taking a course called Dino 101, where you can learn about dinosaurs and search for fossils!
• Course notes
• In-house Natural history exhibition
What will you learn in this course?
• Travelling exhibit: Museum quality fossils and casts – guided
• Build a dinosaur (activity)
• Trackway casting (activity)
• Excavate a bone (activity)
• Adults [ 12+ ]
• Children [ 5 – 12 ]